Accepted abstracts at the BMT 2015 Conference
- Tissue Segmentation from Head MRI: A Ground Truth Validation for Feature-Enhanced Tracking (T. Wissel, P. Stüber, B. Wagner, A. Schweikard, F. Ernst)
- Respiratory Motion Tracking using Microsoft's Kinect v2 Camera (F. Ernst, P. Saß)
- GPU-based Real-Time Generation of Large Ultrasound Volumes from Freehand 3D Sweeps (P. Jauer, F. Hainer, F. Ernst)
- A Study of Gaussian Noise Effects on Skin Thickness Measurement (J. Manit, T. Wissel, P. Stüber, A. Schweikard, F. Ernst)
- Closed-Loop Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation of Slow Oscillations (C. Wilde, R. Bruder, S. Binder, L. Marshall, A. Schweikard)
- A machine learning approach for planning valve-sparing aortic root reconstruction (J. Hagenah, M. Scharfschwerdt, A. Schlaefer, C. Metzner)
were accepted for presentation at the 49th annual conference of the DGBMT (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Biomedizinische Technik, German Society for Biomedical Engineering), which will take place in Lübeck, Germany.