- The students learn the correct reading of scientific papers, research and investigation, correct quotation and structuring, and self-contained writing and presentation (English) of their own scientific elaboration as a preparation for their final examination.
- Research and analyze scientific publications within the field of robotics, medical navigation and artificial intelligence.
- Investigate self-dependently scientific publications, to analyze and understand their contents.
- Analysis of the tenor with regard to their scope of work.
- Presentation of their scientific work.
- Preliminary meetings (winter semester): 24.07.2019 & 16.10.2019, 11:45 - 12:30, room room 64 - Besprechungsraum (Institute for Robotics and Cognitive Systems, Building 64, ground floor).
- Course overview.
- Moodle link.
Haus 64 / Raum 89
+49 451 31015221