- Keeping up with the latest research is important for scientists so let's start with this journal club where we will meet to discuss some scientific papers regarding “navigation in endovascular aortic repair”. We will learn how to read scientific papers, not forgetting their critical evaluation.
- Keep in mind that learning about the selected topic is not the key point of this course, rather, critical reading of research papers.
- Reading and analysis of research papers.
- Discussion of research papers to find the strengths and limitations of those studies.
- Learning of article format (IMRaD) and critical reading.
Haus 64 / Raum 89
+49 451 31015221